Great apt in the center of Floripa VLR803
Want to stay close to floripa sights and nightlife? This modern apartment is located in the center, close to shops, bars, beaches and famous spots such as the Public Market and the Historical Museum.
Very cozy, the apartment is ideal for families or groups of friends looking to stay right in the heart of the city.
IMPORTANT: For check-in after 20:00 there is an additional convenience fee, so you need to consult amounts and payment method with the :)
- Condominium rules and fines during the booking are the guest's responsibility.
- Guests are not allowed to enter more than the apartment allows.
- Breakfast, meals and consumable items in the apartment not included
- All expenses generated with food and drinks from the hotel's bars and restaurants must be paid when consumed. The hotel does not open an account to pay at check out.
For the comfort of our guests, the property has:
- 1 bedroom with queen size bed, closet and air conditioning;
- Living room with sofa bed and flat screen TV;
- Dining table with 4 seats;
- Compact kitchen with refrigerator, stove, microwave, sandwich maker, blender, pans, crockery and utensils;
- 1 shared bathroom;
- Hotel quality bed and bath linen (extra bed linen is charged by Seazone);
- Wifi available;
- The apartment has 24-hour paid parking right in front.
NOTE: Some apartments in the building are undergoing renovation, so there may be noise from the work during business hours.
* A bath towel per guest and a face towel per bathroom are available, in addition to sheets for the number of guests indicated, trousseau changes can be requested at the cost of half a cleaning fee.
* Cleaning included in the price is performed only at checkout. If the guest wants extra cleaning during their stay, a new cleaning fee will be charged.
Come, relax, have fun and don't worry about anything else :)
Contact Seazone to find out which spaces are restricted to owners and which are available to guests :)
All guests will have the Seazone team at their disposal.
The city center is quite small and can be easily explored on foot in a few hours. Setting aside a morning or an afternoon to get to know it is an interesting program that can yield beautiful photos.
You can visit several tourist points such as Praça Fernando Machado, Praça XV de Novembro, the Public Market of Florianópolis and, still, there are the beautiful landscapes of Beira-Mar Norte.
Nightlife in the center is very busy, with several options of bars, restaurants, shows and nightclubs. Even outside the summer season, there is always movement.
You can choose between quiet places with live music, performances by alternative bands, nightclubs, a bar with a dance floor or outdoors.
Locomotion can be done on foot, nearby, or by car around the island. If you need to go further away, Uber in Florianópolis works very well and can take you to any beach on the island.
- North Sea shore: 3.4km
- Fernando Machado Square: 1.4km
- XV de Novembro Square: 1.2km
- Public Market: 1.6km
- Lagoa da Conceição: 14km
- Praia Mole: 16.4km
- Joaquina Beach: 15.4km
- Santo Antônio de Lisboa: 13.9km
- Praia dos Ingleses: 30.8km
- Jurere Beach: 30.3km
- Campeche Beach: 14.7km
- Road: 2.2km
- Airport: 16.2km
Hotel Valerim is perfect for those who like to be well located when staying, as it is right in the center of the city, it offers its guests to enjoy the best of the city.
Comfortable and with excellent infrastructure, the Hotel is close to tourist attractions, beaches and the hustle and bustle of Floripa's nightlife, perfect for families or groups of friends looking for comfort and enjoying the city to the fullest.
Living Room / Common Area
1 Sofa Bed (s) double
1 Large Double (Queen Size)
Suitable for Children (from 2 to 12 years) yes
Suitable for Infants (under 02 years) yes
Baby Cribs Available no
Smoking Allowed at the Room no
Pets Allowed no
Events Allowed no
Rest Time 22:00 - 7:00
Check-In hours 15:00 - 20:00
Check-Out hours 6:00 - 11:00
- Check-in: from 3pm to 8pm;
- Checkout: until 11 am;
- After check-in time, a convenience fee of R$ 50 will be charged until 10 pm and R$ 100 after 10 pm;
- Bed/bath linen and extra cleaning are requested and paid separately, directly with Seazone;
- The entry of more guests than allowed by the property is forbidden;
- Smoking is not allowed;
- Pets are not allowed;
- Parties and loud music are strictly prohibited, subject to a fine;
- Quiet hours: from 10 pm to 7 am;
- Any breach of condominium/neighborhood rules are the responsibility of the guest, as well as fines.
Dining Room Seats
Room Darkening Shades
Dishes and Silverware
Area - 32.4 (m²)
Free Street Parking
Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
Centro Rua Felipe Schmidt, 554